Thank you for buying a Social Media Marketing Day 2020 ticket!
As promised below you will find a list of the recorded and edited videos for each session from 2019 and 2020. If you have any questions, challenges or concerns send a message via Facebook or schedule a video zoom call with Angel here 👉 https://calendly.com/angelfanderson/video-meeting
We are going to move the files to a private area and we will notify you when this happens because you will need a username and password to view your content. PLEASE DON’T SHARE THIS PAGE with people that didn’t buy a ticket.
Social Media Marketing Day 2020
The first live session was with Brad Burton, UK’s #1 Motivational Business Speaker and Founder of 4Networking, the UK’s largest joined-up national business network and full of golden nuggets about…
- Creating the conditions where people buy, instead of selling.
- Delegating responsability https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6685931757054763009/
- The 24, 24, 24 decision-making framework 👀 https://www.facebook.com/angelfanderson/videos/321731015661909
- About the most valuable asset you have
- How Brad use Social media for business and much more
21st Century Networking with Stefan Thomas, the author Business Networking for Dummies, Instant Networking & Win The Room, and Founder of The Networking Retreat.
- In this session, you’ll hear how to accelerate the meet, like, know, trust
- Books mentioned
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie https://amzn.to/3iDfqrn
- Business Networking For Dummies https://amzn.to/38BWFjw
- Win The Room: How to become a ‘go to’ person to achieve network marketing success, using simple principles from business networking https://amzn.to/38EuMr7
- The One Minute Manager https://amzn.to/2ZPMggm
- The Networking Retreat App https://thenetworkingretreat.co.uk/the-networking-retreat-app-available-now-on-the-app-stores
Michelle G. Rhodes shared a lot o great information during her session.
- How self-publishing changed her life and why you should have a book supporting your brand regardless of your business you are in.
- The app Michelle uses to record and transcribe her books is REV
- How to start outsourcing
- Define who you are talking to – Read this post with the 21 greatest social media habits https://www.angelanderson.com/social-media-marketing-habits/
- Prioritize your marketing channels – This post will show you how to select the best marketing channels in 2020 https://www.angelanderson.com/the-best-marketing-channels/
- For Michelle’s authors course visit http://bit.ly/author2020
21 of the greatest social media marketing tips
Read this blog post to learn more about these marketing habits https://www.angelanderson.com/social-media-marketing-habits/
SMD2020 Pre-Recorded Sessions
Get CRAZY Clarity On Your Goals. This pre-recorded session is with Jason VanDevere the creator of the Goal Crazy planner https://amzn.to/2W1lO1Z
Vadim Davydov – Facial Expression coaching for Real-Life and for Photo/Video.
During this session with Oscar Garcia you’ll see and hear more than just how to create a good facebook ad. You’ll learn how to write a good headline that attract your target audience and much more.
Is your organization proud?
During this presentation, Shannon 🏳️🌈 Whittington brakes down the ABC’s of LGTQ+, how your organization can be more inclusive, and much more.
Sessions that will be uploaded soon.
- Ben Perry –
Social Media Marketing Day 2020 en Español
- Mercadeo Afiliado con Alex Ochart
- Social media manager con Joanix
- ¡Descubre! 22 de los mejores consejos de marketing en redes sociales
- Jon Tavarez de ProHouseKeepers
- Laura Egocheaga
- Sergio Chavez
Social Media Marketing Day 2019
Click here to access the video recording from Social Media Marketing Day 2019 https://socialmediamarketingday.com/smdbrooksville2019/
Leave a Reply