Self-publishing your book can open many doors, it’s not just about money.
A book can be used as your ultimate business card when appropriately leveraged.
Lucky for you, Michelle G. Rhodes, MHS, RN, CMCN, and a 7x author will be the 3rd live speaker during Social Media Marketing Day 2020!
After more than 20 years as a registered nurse, Michelle decided to try entrepreneurship, and her innovative mindset and no-nonsense approach led Michelle to authored 7 books.
She was also recognized by the Florida Nursing Association as an ICON Winner for Nurse Entrepreneurship and has helped over 100 nurses be published.
Michelle’s session starts are 11 am ET on June 26, 2020.
Get your ticket here 👉 https://www.eventbrite.com/e/99630363098
Your ticket includes:
- Access to all live sessions on June 26, 2020 – Live sessions are from 9 am to 4 pm ET.
- Access to all the pre-recorded sessions.
- Access to all Social Media Marketing Day 2019 videos.
- Access to all live sessions on June 27th from Social Media Marketing Day en Español – Live sessions are from 9 am to 4 pm ET.
- All the video recordings from Social Media Marketing Day 2020.
Don’t miss it! Get your ticket today here https://www.eventbrite.com/e/99630363098
The plan is to learn from Michelle about how to leverage self-publishing on social media; her company approaches social media marketing, what lessons social media marketing lessons she learned, and how they plan to use social media in the next 6 to 12 months.
Turn your book into your ultimate business card, even on social media!
P.S. ALL sessions on June 26 and June 27 are live, but if you can’t attend you will have access 24/7 to all the recordings with your ticket purchase!
Leave a Reply